For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

4.02.2012

Best Golden Day EVER!!

I'm still floating on clouds thinking about my epic golden day last Friday!!

Here's how the day went...

Dylan woke me up by bringing me breakfast in bed with some coffee and treats from Besalu pastries. Then I got kicked out for the rest of day, since Dylan had to take over the house to decorate. But I especially don't mind in cases like this. :)

I met up with Ashley for some new ideas we're collaborating on...here's a SNEAK PEAK!

Then I met up with my sister and got some play time with my niece, Yvette! Awww....look at her adowable worry eyebrows!

Then it was time to put on my outfit for the evening with a gold rope necklace with materials I found at Joann's of all places! 

Even the sun came out to say hello....

Then bunch of friends and I went to Belle Clementine for a delicious community coursed meal.
This was one of best dinner experience with good food, good drinks, good friends and people at the restaurant. (more details about the dinner later!)
Here's a teaser photo....a glass of Lillet, some lightly pickled green olives with orange zest,  and sheep's milk feta cheese over saute nettle forged from the Northwest.

Then after dinner, we went back for more partying at our house withe the whole place decked out in all sorts of gold decorations!

Even got this special giant gold gobblet to drink out of!

and then totally stuffed my face with more homemade treats & special cocktail drinks from everyone.

Thanks Dylan & everyone that came out to celebrate with me on my birthday! I had the most amazing time...and I really couldn't have asked for anything more!!

xoxo

No comments: